what happens when a commit is interrupted? Recently, the upload
of a large source file during a commit was interrupted so I
repeated the commit and this time the commit appeared to succeed,
however there are now inconsistencies on the server, in
* osc ls -l project package shows no sources at all,
* osc diff shows all local sources as new,
* the build fails, in this case with "no source uploaded" (in a
previous case with "failed to determine a packager: no person
with role bugowner or maintainer for project/package")m
* the webinterface on the other hand shows all sources, and
* osc cat project package file allows me to download files.
The only way to resolve this seems to delete and recreate the
package. What's going on here? Can the package be fixed on the
server in such a case?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org