On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 03:34:57PM +0900, UkJung Kim wrote:
When I used obs_admin --clone-repository, the ':repoinfo' file in
source repository was overwritten by destination repository.
I ran something like 'obs_admin --clone-repository A a B b'.
the :repoinfo in B/b is hardlinked to A/a/:repoinfo. and :repoinfo in
B/b is updated with the name of repository 'b'.
And it causes A/a/:repoinfo changes.
The :repoinfo itself has the name of repository in it.
I think the :repoinfo shouldn't be hard linked.
Yes, in fact it should not be copied/linked at all. Fixed in git.
Thanks for the report,
Michael Schroeder mls(a)suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org