A few weeks agon OBS had a bug which prevented further work on a package
for which a SR to Factory is pending. Basically the bug was that the SR
will be rejected if the package in the source project was changed before
OBS had a chance to build binaries from the SR.
Is this bug fixed, or shall I better wait a day or two before commiting
more changes to such a package?
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org