Re: [opensuse] 15.1 LXQt - what camera app/picture viewer
On 12/06/2019 02.08, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 06/11/2019 03:41 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
Zypper doesn't find any gphoto2. Do you mean gphoto v2.5.x, which is in the
15.1

Yes, that's' exactly what I mean. (I have gphoto2 stuck in my head, but it's
just gphoto -- version 2.x)

repos (and I installed)? Which doesn't find gphoto, but does find gphoto2,
which
the LXQt menu does not. The shell only presents a usage message from gphoto2.

I don't use any GUI file manager, none even installed, so there's no place to
right click an image except maybe in Konq (or Gwenview :p ).

Doesn't Linux have anything like Windows' Irfanview that isn't a flatpak?

kview is the closest to Irfanview, but that is another 'k...' app.

Here is the top 17 image viewers for Linux (feh is right up there :)

Where is "here"?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.