Re: [opensuse] Where to report bad mirrors?
On 12/06/2019 00.00, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op dinsdag 11 juni 2019 15:13:16 CEST schreef Anton Aylward:
On 10/06/2019 17:25, Carlos E. R. wrote:
300 Kb/s when my connection is 100 Mb/s is very slow...

Oh, WOW, all off 300kb/s!
Three digits worth!
Try loading a kernel update at single digit speeds.

I remember that thread, but couldn't find it. Yes, we would need a local
blacklist of mirrors. Otherwise I'll have to bypass mirrorbrain and list
manually some mirrors.

I prefer the blacklist idea.
Manually determining the groups of possible servers for each repository and
then timing them and editing the dot-repo files will get time consuming.
> Q: Are you sure?
>
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>
>>> Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
sudo dracut -f

I suspect you wanted to answer on another thread ;-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)