Re: [opensuse] Where to report bad mirrors?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 20:37:18 +0200
Anton Aylward wrote:

I've edited zypp.conf and increased the number of connections from the
default of 5 to 12.
It does nothing to help the download of the metadata!
That seems to remain in single or low double digit rates :-(

I've also increased download.min_download_speed from the default of 0
to 385. Maybe that should be in the thousands? What is, bit/sec or
bytes/sec?

It says in the comments: "bytes per second". Nice find, I'll have to
take note of that one.

Well, it seems to have improved things: now into three digit byes/sec
speeds consistently.

From where, Anton?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.1°C)