Re: [opensuse] Where to report bad mirrors?
I've edited zypp.conf and increased the number of connections from the default
of 5 to 12.
It does nothing to help the download of the metadata!
That seems to remain in single or low double digit rates :-(

I've also increased download.min_download_speed from the default of 0 to 385.
Maybe that should be in the thousands? What is, bit/sec or bytes/sec?

Multiple connections?
Well having multiple connections to a single site, ftp.opensuse.org to whatever,
is, perhaps not exactly brilliant.

Well, it seems to have improved things: now into three digit byes/sec speeds
consistently.
Next big batch I'll increase the download.min_download_speed further.