Re: [opensuse] 15.1 LXQt - what camera app/picture viewer
David C. Rankin composed on 2019-06-11 02:18 (UTC-0500):

The reason I mention gphoto2 is that it is one of the application that handles
phone image access/download (very capable too), feh is the swiss-army-knife of
image viewers. Small, fast, capable. It is a graphical app, but generally
launched from the command line. Traditional Linux interface. Rt-click on the
image brings up the menus

Zypper doesn't find any gphoto2. Do you mean gphoto v2.5.x, which is in the 15.1
repos (and I installed)? Which doesn't find gphoto, but does find gphoto2, which
the LXQt menu does not. The shell only presents a usage message from gphoto2.

I don't use any GUI file manager, none even installed, so there's no place to
right click an image except maybe in Konq (or Gwenview :p ).

Doesn't Linux have anything like Windows' Irfanview that isn't a flatpak?

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/