Re: [opensuse] glibc version
On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 7:18 AM Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

You can update it to a newer glibc from Leap 15 or so, this should be
possible.

As an aside, I have pointed Z+F to the Open Build Service. Maybe they
will be interested and build for more than Ubuntu. Of course, testing
on all these platforms remains tricky. But that's life in The Linux
World.

Another supplier that supports Linux (Ubuntu) is Point Gray (now owned
by Flir), We never could get their LadyBug5 360 degree cameras to
provide images on openSUSE. We could find then, talk to them and all,
but images never arrived. So even if they could build packages, they
would need to test them.

This is Linux's current Achilles heel.

--
Roger Oberholtzer