Re: [opensuse] Help locating text file in remote repository
On 6/9/19 12:15 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 09/06/2019 15.30, Dutch Ingraham wrote:
Hi everyone:

So, I have two questions: (1) is it possible to search a remote
repository for opensuse files WITHOUT first having the full path name to
the file? and (2) does opensuse package the specific file I'm looking for?

Thanks for your help.

Do you know the specific opensuse repo or repos that may have the file?
I may be able to concoct something.

Hi Carlos:

It seems like all ghc packages are in the Main Repository (OSS) - at
least the ~50 packages I have installed are.