[opensuse] Help locating text file in remote repository
Hi everyone:

I ask for your help in finding a specific file in a remote repository.
Specifically, I am looking for an Haskell file named "Prelude.html."
For those unfamiliar with Haskell, there are a number of files with this
name; I am looking for a specific one canonically located in the
../base-4.12.0.0-docs/src directory [1].

I have tried searching with zypper to no avail:

dutch@tumbleweed3500:~> zypper se --provides Prelude.html
Reading installed packages...
No matching items found.

Using the full path to the file does work, though:

dutch@tumbleweed3500:~> zypper se --provides
/usr/share/doc/ghc-8.6.5/html/libraries/base-4.12.0.0/Prelude.html
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary | Type
--+----------------+----------------------------------------+--------
i | ghc-base-devel | Haskell base library development files | package

However, I am looking for the version of Prelude.html that resides in
the src/ subdirectory, but the canonical location provides no results:

dutch@tumbleweed3500:~> zypper se --provides
/usr/share/doc/ghc-8.6.5/html/libraries/base-4.12.0.0/src/Prelude.html
Reading installed packages...
No matching items found.

I also tried using zypper se --file-list Prelude, but that only returns
package names including "prelude," not packages including a file named
"Prelude."

I have also tried a couple of utilities (scout, cnf) but they don't seem
to search for text files.

So, I have two questions: (1) is it possible to search a remote
repository for opensuse files WITHOUT first having the full path name to
the file? and (2) does opensuse package the specific file I'm looking for?

Thanks for your help.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-4.12.0.0/docs/. There are
two Prelude.html files listed here; note about half way down the page
there is a src/ entry with the second Prelude.html file. This is the
file I am searching for.