Re: [opensuse] OT: only a rspamd test
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019 13:29:04 +0200
Dne neděle 9. června 2019 13:10:36 CEST, Wolfgang Rosenauer napsal(a):
Am 01.06.19 um 14:25 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne sobota 1. června 2019 13:17:16 CEST, Günther J.
Niederwimmer napsal(a):
Test

Testing with GPG signature. ;-)

I feel here that others might have the same issue as I do?
I'm running rspamd and basically all emails which are PGP signed end
up in my spam folder or in worst cases are even rejected right away.
rspamd punishes those messages with a default score of 10 for
BROKEN_HEADERS because their mime structure is broken since the
mailing list adds the unsubscribe and contact footer I guess.
The rspamd author does not really agree that this case is special
and rather wants the list software fixed:
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2836
So is this an issue others have as well and how to mitigate?
Just lowering the score of BROKEN_HEADERS to a very low one seems
not very useful.
Any advice?

This was recently discussed in
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2019-04/msg00209.html and
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2019-05/msg00033.html
The problem is
1) too strick rspamd regarding broken headers,
2) bug of mlmmj (or at least implementation for openSUSE conference) breaking
the headers, and
3) might be some sending software worstening the problem...

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux