Re: [opensuse] Problem booting 15.1
* Frans de Boer <frans@xxxxxxxxxx> [06-08-19 05:53]:
LS,

Ever since I updated my 15.0 to 15.1, including updates, the system will not
boot correctly with the supplied kernel.
Any other (own compiled or directly copied from TW) does boot correctly.

My system is an old but still going strong enough Phenom II 965.

Observation: the kernel does boot, it displays messages about an attached
USB mass storage device, I see a lot of disk activity but never ends at a
prompt or other display. Interrupts are still going on, but no display.

Anybody a suggestion?

unplug the usb drive. it may be trying to boot from it.