Re: [opensuse] Google calc and Linux
On 02/06/2019 14.47, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 07:49]:
Hi,

I have created a small calc sheet to use on the move, using Google calc
app on Android. Now, I wonder how can I use the said sheet on my Linux
machine. I thought that I would see a tool on the browser page, gmail
page, but no, I don't.

Have I missed the icon, or do you know how to open it in Linux?

have you provided the calc sheet for examination?

Why should I? :-o

It is empty, just a new calc seet that google tools creates.

google sheets reads libreoffice calc sheets, perhaps the reverse is also
possible.

I'll try.

at one time I was very happy with gnumeric but earlier with 123

I need something that works on the phone, it will be the primary tool
for this one. Optimal tool on Linux would work with google drive.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)