Re: [opensuse] Where to set the domain name? - Leap 15.1 beta - updating DNS according to DHCP
On 09/05/2019 01.45, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [05-08-19 14:31]:
On 08/05/2019 20.14, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The script will get parameters on the command line and environment,
which I need. What is the man page? It is not "man wicked"

Dunno - put a script in and dump the environment and the arguments.
If you google it, you'll probably find the information too.

Oh, I hoped you knew. Ok, one item more to my to-do list.

man wickedd ??

Unfortunately, no. I did apropos wicked and nothing seemed appropriate,
but maybe I missed something, I only had a quick look and search.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.