Re: [opensuse] Where to set the domain name? - Leap 15.1 beta - updating DNS according to DHCP
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-08-19 14:31]:
On 08/05/2019 20.14, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

The mechanisms haven't changed though -

/etc/sysconfig/network/if-{up,down}.d/

Same as in 10.3.

It will have a syntax.

Whatever shell you choose to execute it with. (hash-bang)

Yeah, of course. I did not mean that :-)
Language issue.

The script will get parameters on the command line and environment,
which I need. What is the man page? It is not "man wicked"

Dunno - put a script in and dump the environment and the arguments.
If you google it, you'll probably find the information too.

Oh, I hoped you knew. Ok, one item more to my to-do list.

man wickedd ??