  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 13:31:34 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 08/05/2019 10.43, Per Jessen wrote:
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:29 AM Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The real question is (probably) if YaST in Leap15.1 will still
configure that 127.0.0.2 entry.

Yes if "Assign hostname to loopback" is checked. It is quite
possible that default for this checkbox changed at some point. I am
fairly sure it was default in the past, but my 15.0 installation did
not have this entry until I played in response to this thread.

ah, nice one, I don't think I've ever used that option. I also tried
it just now, but this entry:

127.0.0.2 gaston.local.net gaston

will not cause any problems (for postfix).

Try restarting it.

Please give me some credit, Carlos. Obviously I restarted it and
obviously it worked fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.9°C)