On 08/05/2019 10.43, Per Jessen wrote:
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 10:29 AM Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The real question is (probably) if YaST in Leap15.1 will still
configure that 127.0.0.2 entry.

Yes if "Assign hostname to loopback" is checked. It is quite possible
that default for this checkbox changed at some point. I am fairly sure
it was default in the past, but my 15.0 installation did not have this
entry until I played in response to this thread.

ah, nice one, I don't think I've ever used that option. I also tried it
just now, but this entry:

127.0.0.2 gaston.local.net gaston

will not cause any problems (for postfix).

Try restarting it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.