  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 07:53:21 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 07/05/2019 13.50, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 07/05/2019 08.15, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Why is your postfix trying to listen on 127.0.0.2?

I wrote a bugzilla about that years ago. At the time, yast created
that entry. Since them, I take care to delete that or equivalent
line from the hosts file.

Don't you remember?

And this also happens on 15.1 ? We are not interested in the old
stuff right now.

I don't know, I have no way to test it currently. I have no reason to
think the situation has changed, as both sides were adamant that it
was the other side issue.

YaST apparently wrote that 127.0.0.2 entry to /etc/hosts - YaST has
changed a lot, that seems reason enough to suspect this might have
changed too. Anyway, as it isn't currently a problem, let's return
when/if it re-appears.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.6°C)