* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-07-19 17:35]:
On 07/05/2019 06.21, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
[...]
How is it related to "Domain Name" field? I have here system with 15.0
and set "Domain Name" in YaST and "domainname" does not work.

I don't know if it is related or not. YaST in 15.0 has a box to write
the domain name and I assume it works. Now the box has disappeared, and
I ask, reasonably, where do I define the domain name now?

It is reasonable to assume that a box in network setup that says "name"
sets the name and a box named "domain name" sets the domain name, no?

fwiw, tw/yast has no place that I see to set "domainname", only hostname.
and I cannot remember when it lost that setting. 42.2 does have a place
to set domainname