  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 15:52:26 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 05/07/2019 02:19 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
I guess YaST would previously have added the <domain name> specified
as a 'search' option to resolv.conf by default?

It used to have a domain line.  When you saved the domain name in that
box in Yast, it added the domain line to resolv.conf.  That still
works for search domains, but not domain name.

According to the man page, the 'domain' option is still there, but I'm
not sure how it differs from the search ditto.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.7°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.