On 2019-05-06 04:16 PM, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op maandag 6 mei 2019 22:43:47 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
All that I'm trying to say is that you are barking up the wrong tree. If
your concern is (non) working "hostname -f" or how to associate dynamic
IP with static label it is not related to "Domain Name" field in YaST.
I'm not barking. I'm asking what is the correct place to set the domain
name in Leap. It is very simple!

You are basically saying "nowhere".
Yes, you are barking up the wrong tree. You, on 15.1, also have YaST >
Network
Services > Hostnames. Set as many as you want. It will add the
hostname/domain
That assigns a name to an IP, not to an interface or machine. I believe
Carlos wants to give each machine a name, then obtain its IP by DHCP.