Re: [opensuse] leap15.x - just as installation is finished, unable to mount root device ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 20:07:19 +0200
Per Jessen wrote:

At the moment, I don't have a system in that state, and the console
where I had the output has filled up. Take my word for it, it was not
present in the output from 'mount'. If you have a suggestion as to
what the problem might be (whether it /dev/sda1 is mounted or not),
I'll be happy to repeat the exercise.

Just to be clear -

if the output from 'mount' says /dev/sda1 is mounted, what do you
propose?

if the output from 'mount' says /dev/sda1 is not mounted, what do you
propose?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.7°C)