Re: [opensuse] firefox has suddenly disabled extensions
On 05/05/2019 08:23, Basil Chupin wrote:
My FF, version 60.6.1esr, is functioning just fine now (since about 4
hours ago or so) -- all Addons functioning as before. This on Leap 15.0.

Not fixed yet with my 60.6.1esr on Leap 42.3. I tried restarting FF but
all my add-ons still appear under 'Unsupported'.

As a side-note, this experience is giving me a horrifying insight into
the 'real web' that I'm thankfully missing these last few years. My
uBlock Origin does such a good job of blocking the hideous cacophony of
garbage ads, I'm still surprised at just how ghastly websites are by
default. It's not only visually disturbing, all these ads quickly cause
the fan on my ageing Core Duo laptop to whisk up into full throttle. It
may well only be uBlock Origin that's enabling me to keep a 2007-era
machine fully functioning and usable.

gumb