Re: [opensuse] pngquant - PNG compressor
On 04/05/2019 02.26, David C. Rankin wrote:

(I miss webpin -- totally missed that this was already packaged)

That is due to searching https://software.opensuse.org results in

"No packages found matching your search."

PITA

How do I run a search now for a package that would have disclosed pngquant
in the graphics/ repo -- if not through software.opensuse.org?

Sometimes the search simply fails, and works for other people.

For example, the other day I was searching for "jupes" using the search
box in firefox, which failed. But changing from "all distributions" to
"TW", then back to all, worked.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.