Re: [opensuse] Jelly Comb touchpad not working
On 5/3/19 9:26 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
04.05.2019 0:23, Marc Chamberlin пишет:
Hi -  I recently purchased a cute combo USB/Bluetooth keyboard/touchpad
from Jelly Comb
I do not see any such product on their site.

Thanks Andrei for replying. Yeah their website doesn't look hopeful in
terms of support. I actually bought it from Amazon -

https://www.amazon.com/Foldable-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Jelly-Comb/dp/B07DC3MJ21

It is not a touchpad. Touchpad is supposed to support absolute position
event, while this looks like mouse with two wheels and additional buttons.

I am not even sure whether this refers to your touchpad or some other
mouse emulation on this keyboard.

Does cursor respond to any strokes?

Well they say if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably
is a duck...

So applying that logic, I would say it looks like a touchpad, but I
dunno whether it squawks like one....

No the cursor does not respond to any strokes... nor do the left and
right click buttons do anything...

   Marc...

--
<b>Computers: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the user Marc.<br>
His mission: to explore strange new hardware. To seek out new software and new