Re: [opensuse] Re: last sighting of ntop (was Re: Unwanted DNS Queries)
On Fri, 03 May 2019 14:10:25 -0700
L A Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 5/2/2019 3:04 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 02/05/2019 11.48, L A Walsh wrote:

name resolution ... in wireshark?

and ntop.

Interestingly, I don't find it on Leap 15.1, or the package has
different name.

---
Don't find which one - ntop? Not in tumbleweed either.

https://software.opensuse.org/package/ntop

It seems to be listed as an official package for tumbleweed?

A more recent version is listed as experimental in server:monitoring
for all releases.

wireshark is also there as experimental in all and official in some.

I last see it in 11.3. I remember it generating alot of output
for interesting graphs, but of questionable usefulness given the
diskspace...