Re: [opensuse] Re: last sighting of ntop (was Re: Unwanted DNS Queries)
On 03/05/2019 23.10, L A Walsh wrote:
On 5/2/2019 3:04 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 02/05/2019 11.48, L A Walsh wrote:

name resolution ... in wireshark?

and ntop.

Interestingly, I don't find it on Leap 15.1, or the package has
different name.

---
Don't find which one - ntop? Not in tumbleweed either.
I last see it in 11.3. I remember it generating alot of output
for interesting graphs, but of questionable usefulness given the
diskspace...

Oh, then I got the name wrong. Yes, I have used ntop in the past, but
that was not the package I wanted. I'm on a test partition and I don't
have easy access to all my notes.

iftop... no.
iptraf... yes, this one. It can convert ip addresses to names if asked.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.