Re: [opensuse] Mails from openSUSE conferences failing to spam
On 5/2/19 2:27 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne úterý 23. dubna 2019 13:52:34 CEST, Per Jessen napsal(a):
If no one can step up and say "BROKEN_HEADERS are caused by
<explanation>", I don't see how we can help much more. We don't
actually know what the problem is, all we see are those high scores
from rspamd. We're groping in the dark.
Maybe your ISP can explain to us what BROKEN_HEADERS mean.

Finally we agreed with the server admin on lowering score obtained by
BROKEN_HEADERS. Since then, there are no false positives and real spam is
still correctly detected. So it seems rspamd is "just" too strict by default.

See the issue,

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2836

It's been updated. The problem is with mime parsing. You can also see
that in the source code

https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/blob/master/src/libmime/mime_parser.c#L1198

and the function that most likely is returning a problem is
rspamd_string_find_eoh (GString *input, goffset *body_start) in
src/libutil/str_util.c

Anyway, it would be nice to actually see the message. The snippets of
headers posted don't even have Message-ID: headers and who knows if the
rest is mangled somehow.

- Adam