Re: [opensuse] pngquant - PNG compressor
On 02/05/2019 07.13, David C. Rankin wrote:
Six months or so ago, Felix and I discussed utilities that did a good job of
png compression. pngquant does an excellent job, but there were no packages
for opensuse. I finally got around to packaging it.

pngquant is a PNG compressor that significantly reduces file sizes
by converting images to a more efficient 8-bit PNG format with
alpha channel (often 60-80% smaller than 24/32-bit PNG files).

The result is still a png file that can be opened by normal png apps?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.