Re: [opensuse] password managers
On 01/05/2019 00.00, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 04/28/2019 10:11 AM, George from the tribe wrote:
I read a little about LastPass, Universal Password Manager, Password Gorilla,
KeePass, and KeePassX. All look ok, but I would be interested to know what
other folks' experiences have been.

Thanks :)

KeePassX - ~20 years, windows, Linux, iPhone - clean interface, never a lost
pw. Enough said (though I stick with the 0.4.3 version)

Development got stuck on KeePass*, they did not accept new features, so
developers created a branch or two.

«The Electronic Frontier Foundation has recommended KeePassXC as "an
example of a password manager that is open-source and free."»

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KeePassXC>

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.