Re: [opensuse] Live Leap?

Opening the history window is an extra step and an extra window.

It's a worthy step, a tool, without which I would find life much more
difficult. I
use it far more often than bookmarks. For Firefox I open it first thing after
opening its initial window. For SeaMonkey, my most active browser, I open and
close the history window many times per day.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/