Re: [opensuse] Live Leap?
On 17/03/2019 13.44, Felix Miata wrote:

David C. Rankin wrote:

That's why I just start at https://download.opensuse.org/distribution/

That is longer to remember, and only serves if you already know what to
do, not when searching for information. Also, when I type "opensuse" at
the firefox entry box, that is not what I get.

I don't type opensuse in the "firefox entry box". I type eweed or /15.0 or
/15.1
or whatever in the firefox history search box, then open the appropriate
entry in
a new tab.

If I type "eweed" I get forum searches. With "/15.0" I get
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/iso/, which is good
for downloading the ISO, but I only do that about once a year, so not
much use to me

:-D

--
Cheers / Saludos,