Re: [opensuse] Why are nsupdate changes not persistent? SOLVED
Hi Per -  Well you hit the nail on the head, many thanks for your help!
Moving the zone files over to /var/lib/named solved the persistence
problem. I guess that wasn't clear to me but now that I think about it,
makes sense since named is running in a chrooted jail and it cannot
follow links out of there. (I actually had to create 3 new "master"
directories, one for each view, but that wasn't a big hurdle..)  This
didn't solve my troubles I am having with LetsEncrypt certificates but
at least I know this persistence issue isn't getting in my way...

     Marc...