Re: [opensuse] Zypper and restart?
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:43:41 +0100
Op donderdag 14 maart 2019 18:33:38 CET schreef Dave Howorth:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:28:39 -0400

On 2019-03-14 11:12 a.m., Benjamin Zeller wrote:
zypper should cache everything it has already completely
downloaded,

Yes, but that is NOT what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about restarting INCOMPLETE downloads.

I suspect you might need to get the list of require files from zypper
(I assume that is possible?), then use something like curl to download
them and then back to zypper to install them.
AFAIK zypper uses curl. See the recent issues with zypper segfaulting on a
(lib)curl bug.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member