Re: [opensuse] Mapping and re-mapping Keyboard Keys
Still not making and progress with this.

I can get the keycodes for the buttons using showkey -s in a new tty session (outside of X)

Apart from backslash next to Z and Vol+ which do not show up in showkey -s

They do not show up in dmesg either. I remember when this keyboard was hooked up by PS/2 dmesg would say atkbd serio0: Unknow key released............

So the first problem is, how can I get the scancodes for these buttons if they do not show in dmesg?

Paul