[opensuse] Zypper and restart?
I'm having troubles with my cable service.
The symptoms are a reduced bandwidth and intermittent reset.
While email can survive this and web service can - sort of - it makes a mess of
updates from opensuse.org.

I run 'zypper up' and hope that the updates get completed, even at the reduced
bandwidth, before a rest. Not always.

And certainly not for kernel updates of the larger RPMs.

Now I know that cURL can continue from an aborted transfer and it seems that
Wget can be a bit smarted about figuring out the 'continue' functionality.

But how can I get zypper to take advantage of this?