Re: [opensuse] Looking for recommendations: Wi-FI 802.11ac + Bluetooth card for laptop
Thank you, Vinzenz Vietzke, that is the Wi-Fi card I'm going to buy!

If I understood this page right:

https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 is supported out of the box by the Linux kernel 4.6+

openSUSE Leap 15.0 uses kernel 4.12.14

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project
http://kamarada.github.io/