Re: [opensuse] firewall question Leap 15.0
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 15:10:31 +0100
Istvan Gabor wrote:

Hello:

Up to openSUSE Leap 42.3 in Yast's firewall configurator
there was an option "Switch on and off" with the
accompanying buttons "Start firewall now" and
"Stop firewall now" that could be used for temporarily
turning the firewall off and on without changing firewall
settings. It was very good for testing purposes.

How can I do the same in Leap 15.0? I cannot find similar
option in firewall-config.

There is a firewalld gui, I would assume you can also stop/start the
firewall with that.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.2°C)