Re: [opensuse] using old cell phone as a server
On 04/03/2019 06.39, Doug wrote:

On 03/03/2019 10:20 PM, Doug wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how do you access a command prompt on an
Android device? And what shell does it use?
And what do you do about libraries that an app might need? I do have a
couple of tablets that are unused here,
and it might be interesting to get some use out of one.

OK, I got the app on the Android phone, by means of Google installing
it. What about a tablet? I don't know if
one of my tablets connects to Google--I doubt it.

On my first tablet I had to install first Google Play and a google
account. Originally it used another market.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)