Re: [opensuse] using old cell phone as a server

On 03/03/2019 10:20 PM, Doug wrote:

On 03/03/2019 09:58 PM, Stevens wrote:

On 3/3/19 6:23 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 2019-03-03 6:20 p.m., Carlos E. R. wrote:
But it is not openSUSE. It is a fake Linux. I can not run YaST and
install my packages.

No, its a real version of Linux.

Just out of curiosity, how do you access a command prompt on an Android device? And what shell does it use?
And what do you do about libraries that an app might need? I do have a couple of tablets that are unused here,
and it might be interesting to get some use out of one.

--doug, WA2SAY

OK, I got the app on the Android phone, by means of Google installing it. What about a tablet? I don't know if
one of my tablets connects to Google--I doubt it.

--doug