Re: [opensuse] trouble with ssh connecting
BUT... not good these type of changes w/o any notice and no way to
recover w/o remote assistance. next time the remote aid may not be as
viable and then a loooong trip for very suspect reasons.

yes, this is a RANT, but a NECESSARY RANT.

PAY ATTENTION.

tw is a long term investment.

Remote administration is quite a challenge when these things happen. I have
found myself on the receiving end on a few updates (thankfully just a few).

Somewhere in the testing rings there should be a requirement for one box being
remote administered to hopefully catch these before they have real-world
impacts. Thankfully I'm only few miles from the office, but others are not so
lucky....

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.