[opensuse] trouble with ssh connecting
I use ssh to sync my 2 laptops. I have all my keys in place, so it normally connects without a problem or having to enter a password. Until recently it worked fine, but now here is what I am dealing with.

On laptop #1, I connect to laptop #2 with the following:
ssh -X george@192.168.1.169

It connects fine without any trouble.

On laptop #2 I connect to #1 with the following
ssh -X george@192.168.1.180

I can connect to myself from laptop #1 to laptop #1 by running the same command ssh -X george@192.168.1.180, and it works no problem. So I think the port is open on that computer.

Until recently this had no problem connecting. Now it just hangs. No error given, it just sits there. Maybe after 5 or 10 minutes it will say the request timed out, but sometimes it doesn't do anything except sit there until I hit ctrl-c to break the request.

I can ping the other computer no problem, but cannot connect by ssh.
Port 22 is open according to SuSEfirewall2

--
George
Box: 42.3 | KDE Plasma 5.8 | AMD Phenom IIX4 | 64 | 32GB