Re: [opensuse] Anyone in Xemacs interested?
Don't use it but use to be the solaris package maintainer for OpenCSW
a couple of lives ago.

Someone should just copypac it into the "editors" project, it doesn't
exist there for some reason, then you can add that repo and continue
to Meta-Key yourself to death as long as it builds on the current
platforms.
--
Later,
Darin