[opensuse] Qt Creator
Does anybody use Qt Creator? I've just installed it on Leap 15.0
(V4.6.1 from the standard repositories) but I'm having trouble getting
it to work. I've got the main window coming up and went to the first
tutorial 'Help: Build and Run Examples' (Grr! another annoying program
that won't allow me to select text!). Clicking on that brings up a web
page
<https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-build-example-application.html>
and that says I should go to an example, but there appear to be no
examples installed. In that case, it says to check what Qt versions are
installed and clicking on that link takes me to
<https://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-project-qmake.html> and that says
to 'Select Tools > Options > Kits > Qt Versions > Add' but the Tools
menu has an Options... button and when I select that I get (a modal
WTF!) window with lots of possibilities but none of them is Kits.

Oh, and those weblinks are to Qt Creator Manual 4.7.2 so there's a
possibility that the documentation is wrong because it's a different
version.

So what am I missing? Has openSUSE packaged it wrong so I'm missing
some package or other, or is there a bug in Qt Creator, or do I have
finger trouble?

Cheers, Dave