Re: [opensuse] python question
  • From: Michael Fischer <michael@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 10:23:02 -0400
On Fri, Nov 02, Michael Fischer wrote:
On Thu, Nov 01, George from the tribe wrote:

Good enough. Use ipython, which is very convenient for trying out
simple statements (and can run scripts) to get a feel of the basics.

For me, I use vim as my "ide", with syntastic, and I seem to have:

$ ls ~/.vim/bundle/syntastic/syntax_checkers/python/
flake8.vim pyflakes.vim pylint.vim python.vim

I forget which one is "on", but it yells at me if I hit save
on something which is syntactically incorrect - saves a bit of time
in the write-test-write-test loop.

Actually, it springs to mind that many folks where I work like `pycharm`
as an IDE.

Michael
--
Michael Fischer