Re: [opensuse] python question
On 01/11/2018 21:28, George from the tribe wrote:
Are the tutorials you are talking about the tutorials available on the
web? Or do you mean some specific python tutorials built into the
packages that we install?

I am running tumbleweed and python 3.6.5, which came as part of the
standard tumbleweed packaging.

Different learning methods work for different people.

I have been trying and failing to learn Python for some years. Most of
the tutorials and so on that I have tried did not work for me at all.

Only 2 proved useful, one more than the other.

It is this:

https://learnpythonthehardway.org/

The other one is "Head First Python" from O'Reilly:

https://learnpythonthehardway.org/

But it costs. "The Hard Way" can be read for free.