Re: [opensuse] eric the python IDE
Hi,

Can’t comment on eric6, I don’t use it,

I would suggest you to try Eclipse with PyDev, somewhat quirky but universal,
used it to develop Python macros for LibreOffice.
Will try it to make Arduino sketches in nearby feature.

Eclipse is universal development platform, its capabilities can be extended
with plugins, e.g. PHP.

On 2 Nov 2018, at 04:22, George from the tribe <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>