Re: [opensuse] Re: Scanner settings?

Am 01.11.18 um 17:55 schrieb James Knott:
On 11/01/2018 12:42 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I have never tried to can from LibreOffice, I didn't even know it was
possible.

How do you scan from libreoffice, i take a short look, but did not find it...

simoN

That's the only way I use it.  You have to select the scan source to set
resolution, etc.. and then scan the image into the document.  It works
fine in that role, except I have to change the settings every time I
create a new document.  The default ones are pretty much useless.
Virtually all my scanning is for 8.5" x 11", 1200 BPI, lineart.  I
almost never use anything else.  It would be very nice to have those
values as my default.  I've looked at Skanlite and Xsane and don't see
any way to work directly with LibreOffice with them.

--
B e c h e r e r GmbH
Sondermaschinenbau

Tel.: (+49) (0)7681 3134
Fax: (+49) (0)7681 4378
Mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.becherer.de

USt-ID-Nr.: DE 814912198
Registergericht: Freiburg HRB 701860
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH), EWE Simon H. Becherer
Gerichtsstand / Sitz: Waldkirch

Es gelten ausschließlich unsere allgemeinen Liefer-
und Zahlungsbedingungen / Einkaufsbedingungen:
www.becherer.de/AGB