Re: [opensuse] Re: Scanner settings?
On 01/11/2018 17.41, James Knott wrote:
On 11/01/2018 12:36 PM, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
In your OP you said you have tried Skanlite. Well, that works fine here,
both
on Leap 15 and TW. Every time I use it, it comes back with last settings
used,
so it does save.

I'll have to look into it further.  However, even though it was
installed with 15.0 and I have since installed Xsane, when I go into
Media>Scan>Source in LibreOffice, I still get the same config screen
with all the setting back to where I don't want them.

You mean that LibreOffice calls Xsane?

In that case, you need to call Xsane standalone in order to save settings.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 15.0 (Legolas))